In an article called Wi-Fi: A Silent Killer That Kills Us Slowly we learn that there are at least give ways that electromagnetic radiation can potentially harm us. From damage to child development, to insomnia, agitating brain function, cardiac arrest and an increase risk of cancer the potential risks from the radiation that emanates from Wi-Fi are potentially there.
How can you protect yourself from eSmog? There are some simple things you can do.
- Avoid placing a wireless router in your kitchen or bedroom.
- Do not keep the phone in your pocket.
- Use wired phones when at home, to reduce electromagnetic radiation.
- If you’re pregnant, don’t keep the phone close to the belly.
- Make sure you keep your phone at the other end of the room, or on the seat of the car.
- Use texting more than talking.
- Do not use wireless baby monitors, as they all operate on microwave frequency.
- Disconnect all Wi-Fi devices before going to sleep.
Science and research can also help protect us from this type of radiation. Take for example the Biozen Plus. The Biozen Plus is a chip/medical device that has scientifically been shown to help protect you from the harmful effects of Wi-Fi that can come from your tablet or mobile phone.